The City That Never Sleeps
Photobucket




posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010
title : I know i can't have you , But still ILY ='[

 HERE ARE SOME QUOTES THAT ARE MEANINGFULL TO MIIII ! And shows my status :


I like you, don’t you know? I care for you, don’t you know? I love you, don’t you know? How stupid of me to ask you these questions! Of course, you don’t! How would you know I like you, care for you and love you when you’re busy loving someone else?


I can’t tell you I love you cause it doesn’t seem right. If I tell you those words, I might just give you a fright. If you think I’m kidding, you’re really wrong. I just can’t tell you I love you if it’s to someone’s heart you belong.

Stupid. I know I am, it’s true. Stupid to fall for someone who can’t love me too. Stupid. I am, I don’t know what to do. Stupid! Stupid! That’s what I am to few. It’s sad to know that I’m stupid because of you.


I wish you didn’t ignore me when I showed you how special you are to me. I wish you listened when I told you how much I care. I wish you never let me go just when I was starting to fall for you.